Free mountain railways, excursion destinations, entrance fees and much more!
Zell am See-Kaprun Summer card
One card, many options
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card opens up a wide range of options: It is your access to great mountain adventures, exciting excursions, panoramic trips and relaxing days at the lake. Benefit from free admission from our premium partners as well as discounts and exclusive offers from our bonus partners in the region.
The card is included in your stay from the first night onwards and you will receive it directly from your hosts. You can use your advantages with the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card on the day of your arrival. The summer card is valid between May 15th and October 31st for the duration of your stay in the region.
Your top 10 advantages with the summer card
- Family & panoramic mountain Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn Glacier in Kaprun (Except 3K K-onnection)
- Beach resorts in Zell am See
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
- Excursion boats on Lake Zell (with prior registration)
- Maiskogel family mountain
- Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Zell am See indoor swimming pool
- Krimml waterfalls
- Discounts in numerous museums & much more
Use public transport for free
Our guests travel free on public transport! The mobility card guarantees free use of the Pinzgau local train, the ÖBB regional trains and all regional bus lines in the entire Pinzgau area. Simply leave your car in the hotel parking lot and reach the attractions and sights free of charge by public transport.