Winter fun at the Hotel Sonnblick
Ski vacation in Zell am See - Kaprun
For all those who love winter and winter sports, a huge playground awaits: 408 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes in your Austrian ski area. And from the Hotel Sonnblick Kaprun, this winter dream in the Maiskogel and Kitzsteinhorn ski area can be reached in no time. Thanks to the optimal hotel location and the free ski bus, you can reach the various ski areas in just a few minutes.
Advantages at Sonnblick in Salzburger Land
- In close proximity to the MK Maiskogelbahn
- Free ski bus opposite the hotel: In just a few minutes you can reach the Kitzsteinhorn, Schmittenhöhe, Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm and Erlebnisberg Nagelköpfel ski areas
- Heated ski boot dryers/warmers
- Ski pass sales at the hotel reception
- Up to 30% discount on ski rental at Sport 2000 “Glaser”
- Locked room for your equipment
- Drying facility for your clothes
- 10% discount on Tauern SPA Kaprun day tickets
3 Skigebiete & 408 Pistenkilometer
- 1 ski pass, 3 ski regions, endless skiing fun with the Ski Alpin Card
- Ski season from autumn to early summer on the Kitzsteinhorn
- View of 30 three-thousanders from the Schmittenhöhe
- Funslope XXL on the Schmittenhöhe
- Real family fun in the Maiskogel ski area
- free ski bus in the region
- Black Mamba: The up to 63% steep slope on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Kite park and children's ski area on the Schmittenhöhe
- Fun slope for minis Maisi Line
Glacier Ski Resort Kitzsteinhorn
The Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area attracts skiers, snowboarders, deep snow fans and freestylers from autumn until well into spring. Experience the pleasure of skiing on extensive natural snow slopes with breathtaking views of 3,000 meters, freestyle action in the world-famous snow parks or fresh powder on the freeride -Routes.
For excursion guests, the summit world offers 3,000 impressive views at 3,000 meters. Relax at 2,600 meters on the ICE CAMP sun deck presented by Audi or take part in one of the weekly tours.
Ski Resort Schmittenhöhe
Zell am See's local mountain is a panoramic and family ski area with impressive views. Beginners and young skiers will enjoy the expansive, well-groomed family slopes, while experienced skiers can look forward to steeper runs. Numerous cozy huts with sunny terraces and culinary stations also offer opportunities for enjoyable refreshments.
Maiskogel: A real family mountain
The Maiskogel presents itself as the perfect ski area for families and winter sports enthusiasts who appreciate the gentle topography, the proximity to the town and the coziness of the traditional huts. Professional ski schools, a ski rental and a large ski depot directly at the valley station guarantee the highest level of comfort. At the same time, the Alpine Coaster Maisi Flitzer or the Maisi Line promises maximum fun for all adventure seekers.