Zell am See - Kaprun summer card
Free mountain railways, attractions, entries and much more!
The Zell am See - Kaprun summer card provides our guests with the option of visiting lots of attractions and excursion destinations with the summer card. Get your ticket in the Hotel when you arrive and visit the excursion destinations on offer without having to pay multiple entry fees.
Summer card = Mobility card
Public transport without any additional costs
From 01st of May 2019 our guests will also be able to travel free of charge by public transport!
The mobility card guarantees free use of the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn, the ÖBB regional trains and all regional bus lines in the entire Pinzgau area.
Just leave your car at the hotel car park and reach the attractions and sights with the public transport for free.
Different activities of the summer card - NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Use of all open cableways on Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel
- Up and down hill to Kaprun Hochgebirgsstauseen
- Free admission to the Museum of Kaprun
- Free admission to the Sigmund-Thun-Klamm
- Free admission to the Vötter's vehicle Museum
- Reduction on the sunset ticket of the Therme Tauern Spa Kaprun
Zell am See
- Mountain train journey on the Schmitten in Zell am see
- Free use of boat trip on Lake Zell
- Free admission to the three lidos on Lake Zell
- Free entrance to the town museum Vogtturm
- Discount on rides with the slow road train in Zell am see
- Discount on entrance jetons for the Casino Zell am See
In the region
- Public transfer
- Waterfalls Krimml
- Museum Schloss Ritzen Saalfelden
- Tourist mine Leogang
- Seisenberg gorge Weißbach
- Wildlife and adventure park Ferleiten
- National park worlds Hohe Tauern Mittersill
- Mining and gothic museum Leogang
- Vorderkaser gorge St Martin
- Kitzloch gorge Taxenbach
In addition to the free services, there are also numerous bonus partners with discounts. . .